Heather Siegle Waukee, IA
”I have been on the Insulite PCOS System for a little over three months and it is truly a miracle. I feel energized, healthy, and most importantly: normal.” [more]
About Insulite Laboratories and Our Philosophy
BackgroundInsulite Laboratories was established in 2001 in Boulder, Colorado USA, to research, develop and test a scientifically based, multi-layered approach to addressing the problems associated with Insulin Resistance. Reversing the condition requires a complete, specialized system which incorporates:
- potent nutraceuticals*
- a nutrition plan tailored to meet your special needs
- an exercise program designed to increase insulin sensitivity
- a component that deals with carbohydrate addiction, which you may suffer from without being aware of the fact
- an extensive support network which includes coaching and personal advice on the most effective ways to manage each condition.
Recognizing that there are millions of people who need this kind of systematic approach to manage and reverse Insulin Resistance, Insulite Laboratories has over the past seven years developed separate systems for excess weight/obesity, PCOS, Pre-Diabetes, and Metabolic Syndrome.
Launched in early 2009, the Insulite Diabetes Advanced Management System aims to increase the efficient management of Type 2 Diabetes to substantially reduce its impact upon the health of people with diabetes and improve their general feeling of well being.
Heather Siegle Waukee, IA
In addition to a caring approach to our clients, our business methodology encompasses these basic tenets:
- We are dedicated to healing customers first. It is our firm belief that transforming the health of people will drive the company to success.
Insulite Laboratories recognizes that a single pill cannot heal the conditions caused by Insulin Resistance. To reverse insulin resistance, individuals must embark on a systematic, scientifically-sound approach such as ours.
- Insulite Laboratories has carved out an innovative niche in the health care community. We have positioned ourselves in the middle ground between the doctor's office and the hospital. Today, a person may only get to spend minimal time with their doctor ( the U.S. average is approximately seven minutes) while learning what to do about their condition. The next time their medical issues receive concentrated attention could be when complications send them to the hospital. Insulite Laboratories has set out to be the intermediary between the two scenarios, offering our customers the ability to take control of their lives, and health to prevent or delay the need for hospitalization.
- Healing through Knowledge sustains our Customer Service and Outreach programs. Any individual suffering from an Insulin Resistance-related condition - not just Insulite clients - can receive appropriate guidance from the Insulite Consulting & Advisory Teams.
- Insulite Laboratories aims to build community through our web sites and support networks with information and help that is of real meaning and value to our visiting readers.
- Excellence defines every element of Insulite Laboratories.
- Our goal is to create a healing, joyful, and productive environment for the Insulite team.
* Nutraceuticals consist of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and botanicals formulated to address specific conditons.
Insulite Laboratories, Inc.
Contact Insulite Laboratories
- PCOS – A contirbuting factor in Infertility, and Coronary Heart Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity
- Pre-Diabetes – Are You at Risk?
- Take the PCOS
- Introduction to
the PCOS Five
- What to expect from
- Sign-up and order
the PCOS System
Published by: This website is published by Insulite Laboratories. For more than a decade, Insulite Laboratories has been an authority on health conditions relating to Insulin Resistance, including PCOS. Find us on Google+
MB, Danbury, CT
"I am thankful to Insulite Labs for such a wonderful plan for individuals with PCOS. I have been on the Insulite PCOS System for 10 days and I have already noticed some physical changes – including reduced acne and body weight". more
"... diagnosis is especially important because PCOS is now thought to increase metabolic and cardiovascular risks. These risks are strongly linked to Insulin Resistance..."
ROGERIO A. LOBO, MD ENRICO CARMINA, MD
The Importance of Diagnosing the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome